- Lead test consolidation in one of the largest insurance organizations
- Work with the CXO in the organization to drive strategy
- Implement the strategy to bring in synergy in testing practice
- Grow the team to 100+ people across India and Japan
- Manage delivery and ensure there is no defaults on SLA/SLO
- Multi region engagement spanning across APAC.
- Teams in multiple countries with an option to influence the testing strategy for a large institute (client).
- Analyze, review and understand the requirements
- Prepare Test Plan
- Create test artifacts (scripts, automation)
- Execute test cases, capture test results
- Prepare Requirements Traceability/Test metrics
Required experience and skills:
- 10+ years of multiple industry experiences (banking, insurance)
- Strong capabilities in crafting, shaping and delivering engagements with clients
- International management experience working with teams across Japan
- Growth-mind set, proven thought-leadership and result-oriented management style
- Working knowledge of all major automation tools in the market including mobile automation
- Working knowledge of Java, Selenium, UFT (QTP), ALM, Jira
- Working knowledge of version controlling tools like Git
- Role require hands-on knowledge of coding, scripting, data maintenance
- Ability to clearly distinguish between various automation framework and ability to describe the advantage along with supporting data.
- Bilingual (Japanese, English)