The focus of your role
Capgemini Financial Services are looking to recruit a Test Manager to work on an initial client engagement in Ipswich. This is a fulltime, permanent position, based in London.
Who you’ll be working with
The Testing Practice is involved in the following activities:
- ManualFunctional testing of industry packages and Products.
e.g. VisionPlus, Flexcube, Calypso, Guidewire, Temenos T24, Clear2Pay etc.
- ManualFunctional testing of applicationstechnologies that are not recognized as industry products e.g. testing of in-house applications, ETL testing, Mainframe testing etc."
- Scripting and execution of functional and regression test cases using automation tools. The tools involved are – HP QTP, Test Complete, Selenium, Rational Functional Tester.
- ETL/Data Testing
- Security Testing
- Environment Management
- Mobile Testing
- Testing performed to test a system under different workloads and validates the scalability and reliability of the system.
The subcategories in performance testing are Load, Stress, Volume, Spike and Endurance Testing. The tools involved are – HP Loadrunner, IBM Rational Performance Tester, Jmeter .
What you’ll do
- Test Manager for a large Insurance client, touching multiple applications
- Test program management spread across multiple business areas
- Work with teams distributed across multiple regions
- Develop the Test Strategy and Plans
- Drive the execution and delivery
- Devise the automation testing strategy
- Manage stakeholders at senior levels
- Test Metrics and Reporting
What you’ll bring
- Proven testing experience
- Strong program management skills and experience needed
- Very strong communication skills, preferably experience of working at client site in the UK or US
- Must have handled testing for large program independently in a Test Manager role
- Must be able to run Test program Management spread out multiple business areas and work with teams distributed across regions
- Experience of handling regulatory projects in Financial Services especially in Insurance space would be good.
- Must be able to put together the strong Test Strategy and Plans for the large program along with driving the execution
- Must be able to devise automation and perf. Testing strategy. Oversee the execution
- Must be able to manage stakeholders at senior levels
- Should have worked on TFS, VSTS or similar tools.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.