– Proven experience as a project manager with methodological skills (for example, development model knowledge, also agile);
– Very good knowledge of project management methods, e.g. Prince2, V-model;
– Experience in test management, if possible with certification as ISTQB CT Advanced Level Test Manager;
– At least 2 years experience in ISTQB testing;
– Experience in complex, global major projects as a project or test manager.
– Conception, coordination and control of all test activities;
– Direct contact of the customer in the areas of risk management and conflict management;
– Consulting and coaching of project teams and specialist areas;
– Selection and adaptation of suitable test methods and test tools;
– Definition and monitoring of quality objectives;
– Definition of the transfer points and coordination of the cooperation between test specification, test automation and test execution;
– Development and introduction of meaningful metrics for monitoring and controlling test activities and software quality;
– Management and control of our test teams.
What We Offer
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings);
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts);
- Modern office with free fresh coffee and fruits ;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Play areas and team building activities;
- Long term career development programs.