About the Team
We’re a global leader in testing services, with over 18,000 testers who take on projects of unprecedented size and scale. Our ability to shape strategy, deliver cutting edge solutions and outsourced projects to blue chip clients has seen us become a market leader in Testing within Australian and New Zealand.
About the Role
As a Test Manager you will lead your team and manage vendors to deliver high quality testing solutions. With a keen eye for detail you will create high quality test strategies, plans, schedules and reports, whilst identifying risks or potential issues. Operating within an Agile framework, you will work collaboratively with development teams and key business stakeholders to achieve clear outcomes.
Most importantly about you
- Extensive background in testing with proven Test Management experience
- Experience working in an Agile testing environment with relevant certification
- Previous experience managing vendor
- Detailed knowledge of SDLC, testing tools and methodologies
- Previous experience creating test estimations, strategies, plans, schedules and reports
- Strong team leadership and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with operational staff, project resources, vendors and senior stakeholders
- Experience across a broad range of testing disciplines
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the World. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.