Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Job Title: BAT Manager
Location: Texas (Remote till Covid ends)
• CareSource Business Assurance Test Manager BATM
• The potential candidate must be a proactive team oriented technically strong with excellent communications skills
• The Business Assurance Test Manager is a healthcare business capability domain expert capable of assessing product changes in terms of their impact on business processes and then builds and executes on a user acceptance test strategy within the Enterprise E2E UAT Team on key enterprise projects
• Relevant business capabilities are Provider Member Enrollment Clinical UM Ancillary Member Provider Support Claims and Benefits
• Their role is to be the Enterprise E2E UAT liaison to project stakeholders business owners market leaders business analysts IT and external entities
• To ensure the internal UAT teams have a complete understanding of the project by working with stakeholders or business owners to review requirements review test cases test results and test plans
• Knowledge management repository build out maintenance
• Business Capability Test Design development maintenance
• Test asset management ALM Business Capabilities Test Plans Test Runs Project requirements reviews and feedback
• Project deliverable creation maintenance reviews including Requirements reviews UAT Test Plan Business Test Scenarios identification Requirement Traceability Matrix Defect management
• Status reporting Project Risk Issue Management Test data requirements and validation
• Business stakeholder reviews approvals of project test deliverables
• Project deliverable commitment
• 8 10 years of experience as a QA or UAT Lead
• Systems Testing Integration Testing Acceptance Testing End to End Testing and Regression Testing
• Healthcare experience is must payor experience is must
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools as Word Excel etc
• Automation will be plus
• Experience managing offshore teams
• Strong skills in building and maintaining relationships across IT and non IT teams
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel
• Experience with developing and influencing Quality Assurance strategies metrics and statistical process improvement
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.