Job Title: Mobile Test Lead/Manager
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
Enhance Mobile Testing skills in a highly complex technical environment based in multiple geographic locations. Enhance communication and interpersonal skills by interacting with senior technical and management personnel. Enhance experience and knowledge of how to integrate and run technically challenging, highly visible Mobile testing engagements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Key Responsibilities: Overall responsibility of Mobile Testing Tasks for engaged projects – including strategy, estimation, planning, execution oversight, metrics reporting and risk management. Bottom-line responsibility for the team, its members and the deliverables
– Review, build and maintain a best in class service and team.
– Manage, Train and Recruit (as needed) Mobile Testers in the team
– Responsible for selecting/maintaining and integrating the appropriate set of tools, processes and procedures to ensure overall testing efficiency and effectiveness in the operations.
-Manages Test engineers and other test team members to ensure mobile test scripts and test cases are developed according to the identified test scenarios and test objectives.
– Identify, recommend, and implement framework, strategies and toolsets to optimize test execution, expand test coverage, and reduce risk
– Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with Development, Project Management and Users to foster a team environment.
– Produce and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) around the testing performed. Manage best in class service quality and manage SLA/OLAs accordingly.
– Lead a continuous process improvement program within the team and at the project level reviewing trends, data, etc
– Partner with Technical Project Management in the development of project plans, status communications, and the management of development software solutions.
– Monitor quality risks and escalate, as required.
– Provide regular status reporting consistent with established program governance requirements.
– Single point of contact for all deliverables from the Mobile Testing team.
Expected Outcomes: A coordinated systems Mobile testing effort over the next 12 months that supports the business in multiple geographies.
Key Challenges: Keep up with dynamic Mobile Testing requirements for the continuous integration of new technologies and applications into a high visibility and accountability. Insure planning and delivery of high quality, reliable mobile testing services. Manage competing day-to-day architects and engineering resources and while maintaining focus on risk and control issues. Respond effectively to shifting priorities.
Skill, Experience & General information required:
Candidate Qualifications: 10 – 12 years in Mobile Testing Area
– 5 – 6 years with a Leadership and management role supporting a team/practice between 15– 30 in strength
– Proven track record in this area with good references.
– In-depth knowledge and working experience with Perfecto, Seetest, and Mobile Testing tools. Waterfall, V-model, Agile testing methodology experience.
– Experience with multiple architecture, technology testing and with complex projects.
– Experience managing resources directly, onshore/offshore and in a matrixed model. Experience working in a global team in a vendor dependent model
– Good Presentation and communication skills. Should be a good collaborator and relationship manager
– Tooling Certification much preferred
– Experience with ALM and other quality tools
– Experience with one or more coding language (JAVA, etc) with some Development background will be an advantage
– Excellent written and oral communication.
– Good Negotiator and risk manager.
Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now