Our client, one of the largest banks in the world, is looking for a Test Manager who will be will be participating in team leading of QA engineers, defining the test strategy for a program of data warehouse projects and data driven products, executing and post-test review evidence reviews for various projects/programmes spanning across technical and regulatory deliveries and platform enhancements.
You will be:
- Responsible for leading a team of QA engineers.
- Defining the test strategy for a program of data warehouse projects and data driven products.
- Executing and post-test review evidence reviews for various projects/programmes spanning across critical technical and regulatory deliveries and platform enhancements.
- Working closely with the Architects and Project Managers across all regions and business clusters.
- Participating in all aspects of analysis, design, implementation and deployment of all software related to these applications.
- Interacting with product owners or business users.
- Preparing test scenarios and executing tests.
- Ensuring the software meets set standards.
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience in:
- Test automation methodologies and frameworks
- Test Driven Development – e.g. Cucumber, Specflow or similar tools
- Testing and UAT Coordinating and end to end testing activities
- Relational databases, knowledge of SQL, Data warehousing dimensional model
- Downstream testing
- Testing clientserver technologies, web-services, and frameworksnon-GUI applications
- Scripting languages (PowerShell, Python)
- Agile development, methodologies and working in an agile environment
- Estimation techniques
- Object oriented programming knowledge
- Tools supporting SDLC (Deployment and Continuous Integration – Team City, Nolio, Jenkins; Source Control – Git, Perforce, etc)
What will help you in the role:
- Experience in test management and automation tools e.g. Jira, QC, Selenium
- Hands-on automation of testing activities using Python, SQL, Java or C#
- Practise with database testing, running ETL queries, data analysis and reconciliation – MSSQL
- Certifications in ISTQB / CSTE / CSQA
- Knowledge of any of UI Automation Tools e.g. TestComplete, or Selenium
- Experience in financial services
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Proactive analytical/problem solving mind-set
What do we offer?
…to be the one shaping technology future in banking, you will stay at the top of the technological game with us.
Does it sound tempting? Then do not hesitate and share your CV with us!