Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 6+ years of practical experience in quality assurance area and 3 years of leadership experience (in testing coordination)
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Knowledge of issue/bug tracking systems
- Good command of English both a written and verbal form
- Strong team management skills and experience in working within distributed teams
- Knowledge of ISTQB and testing metodologies
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in any of the following areas including ServiceNow, Cloud, Service Integration, Win 10 or M365 migrations.
What duties will help you grow?
- Gathering/Reviewing requirements documentation
- Creating and maintaining test strategies, test plans, test cases, test evidences
- Defect management and reporting
- Providing reports and metrics on test activities
- Coordinating and supporting testing processes (internal, integration tests, SIT, UAT, SAT, etc) with multiple distributed teams and complex dependencies to other projects
What your development path can look like?
Test Manager identifies key project areas and ensures they are tested against agreed functional and non-functional requirements, prior to go live deployment. The role has responsibility for ensuring the effective scheduling, conducting risk management and coordinating QA teams.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).