- Work with BSA to understand the business requirements in detail.
- Manage communication with multiple project managers and test managers to understand requirements.
- Build out the Master Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scripts independently; based on the business requirements.
- The person will be responsible for the team management of testing engineers and also help out in testing as needed.
- Communicate with other departments such as project management and business users to coordinate scheduling for UAT testing
Required experience and skills:
- Deep understanding of Testing process (UT/Smoke Test/ ST/SIT/UAT/ E2E/Adhoc/Regression).
- Must be flexible and effective at multi-tasking
- Experience in standard ETL tools.
- Must be able to work independently to manage the testing process.
- Good to have knowledge/experience in Inspire tool.
- Good to have working knowledge of major testing tools in the Life insurance domain.
- Good to have automation testing skills and knowledge.
- Good to have Agile skills and some working experiences.
- Bilingual (Japanese, English)