Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Job Title: QA Lead
Location: Columbus, OH (Remote till Covid ends)
• 10 years of experience and with Excellent knowledge on CARDS domain and QA Manual Testing
• Experience in functional testing of webservices APIs using SOAP and REST protocols
• Deep practical knowledge of API testing fundamentals and approaches
• Hands on experience on API automation testing tool with ReadyAPI using Groovy scripting
• Hands on experience on tools like Postman Soap UI or similar Practical uses of REST API methods and it s working
• Prior experience with API description tools such as Swagger
• Creating test data preparation by using swagger or mapping specifications
• Working experience on HTTP JSON protocol and its syntax
• Demonstrated experience SIT and UAT for cards Migration Programs for leading banks processors
• Hands on Knowledge of overall migration
• Process and Approach Data Mapping Data Conversion Verification and Validation Functional knowledge of Core Cards Processing Authorizations Originations Clearing and Settlement Collections Delinquency Charge off process Recovery Disputes Chargeback Fraud Management Merchant Acquisition Merchant Settlement Cardholder Billing and Pricing Cardholder payments processing Cardholder Statement and Letters and their interdependencies etc
• Experience in Cards platform migration Application Data Interfaces Data Conversion Verification Cards platform Interface Testing Online Batch Experience in Certification and Compliance Testing Experience Mainframe Distributed and Cloud
• Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process techniques using different test approaches
• Experienced in Project Management schedule and efforts and drive successful project execution provide estimations design Test plan and Test strategy writing test scenarios cases executing test cases opening bugs verifying bugs
• Manage the working relationship between the QA team the development team and the business partners
• Mentor and train project team members
• Knowledge on QTest
• Experience of working in Agile Methodology exposure to Azure APIM is good to have
• Excellent communication skills verbal and written are essential
• Ability to communicate with the global team is essential
• Must have good technical skills on MS SQL DB ETL testing
• Identify risks upfront and create mitigation plans on the fly
• Strong in troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities
• Facilitate all operational logistics including status reporting schedule drive technical and non technical meetings with teams tracking delivery escalations as needed ensuring that Software factory process is followed meeting needed compliance and delivery timelines
• Ability to work with upper management and supply key facts and metrics
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.