Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Job Title: QA Automation Lead
Location: Rosemont, IL (Remote till Covid ends)
• Responsibilities Drive for quality control ensure quality is built in from the start
• Build and maintain the automated testing framework
• Evaluate the functional and non functional requirements and build automation framework aptly
• Liaising with business analysts product owners tech leads and other stakeholders in establishing acceptance criteria
• Guiding team s to use Acceptance test Driven development processes and other automated test tools
• Estimate testing efforts and deliver results
• Assist and provide recommendations of software testing tools for enhanced and robust testing framework
• Required Attributes Action orientated this is a collaborative team driven by some challenging targets but presented with exciting problems to solve Intellectually curious prepared to challenge and be challenged
• Make quality a core value for the team be accurate and deliver quality
• Strong attention to detail as well as being highly organized
• Excellent collaborative team player with communication skills to match
• Adaptable and flexible to meet demands relentless and passionate to get the job done
• Pro active take responsibility and own the solution
• Work well under pressure and thrive in a demanding environment
• 3 years of Test Automation experience
• Hands on Java and Java Scripts experience at least intermediate level
• Experience on UI automation using Protractor
• Experience with Restful APIs JSON XML etc
• Hands on experience in building test automation framework
• Quality engineering experience
• Experience of working in Devops heavy environment ATDD or BDD experience ideally with cucumber but other frameworks like Jbehave is also considered
• Experience of working in Linux Unix environments
• Strong technical and tools experience
• Thorough understanding of test methods and processes
• Experience of test planning execution and maintenance of automated test suites
• Experience of working within Agile Scrum teams
• Experience of lead role guiding tester and developers on best practices to ensure Quality
• Ability to work collaboratively on a cross functional team with a wide range of experience levels
• Non functional testing experience
• International payment system knowledge
• Experience with Github
• Experience with message brokers such as RabbitMQ Kafka
• Experience with PaaS preferably Cloud Foundry
• Experience of setting up and maintaining CI CD pipeline ISTQB certification
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.