The Test environment lead makes sure that all test environment are upgraded properly, trouble shoot any deployment issue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle and manager entire eco-system of test application.
- Analyze logs to make sure that Test environment is up and running all the time.
- Manage communication with multiple application owners, test managers and Infrastructure teams to ensure that there is no conflict.
- Keep all test environment updated with latest build, certificates and software versions.
- Keep highest level of configuration management for all applications.
- Create and maintain CI/CD scripts and run batches which are scheduled or “on demand”.
- Investigate logs for troubleshooting for various applications.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience on mainframe, Java, J2EE, Unix, Linux and cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure, virtualization.
- Proficient Dockers, Siteminder, Jenkins, Bamboo, Ant, Git.
- Ability to manage application load, analyse log and configure AppDynamics and similar application monitoring.
- Ability to perform “High availability” test..
- Business level of Japanese is required.