Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2017 global revenues of 12.5 EUR billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working.
Bring your talent and passion to Capgemini Romania – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Responsiblities & Requirements
- Creating reports
- Running existing test cases
- Opening defects
- Run regression test cases
- Create test cases
- Defect advocate
- 1-2 years experience in manual testing, automate is a plus
- Medium-advanced German skills
- Technical graduate or previous experience in technical domain
- Test methodology knowledge
- Previous experience in banking is a plus
- ISTQB or agile certifications are a big plus
- Basic scripting is a plus
- HP -ALM experience is a plus Oracle Web Services/SOA (WS-Security, WS-Trust, SOA Patterns, etc.)
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).