Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Job Title: UAT Coordinator
Location: Texas (Remote till Covid ends)
• The potential candidate must be a proactive team oriented technically strong with excellent communications skills
• Work with project team members 3rd party vendors to develop maintain coordinate implement execute a UAT validation acceptance test process
• Responsible to develop routine UAT tests scripts scenarios coordinate testing efforts for all assigned programs projects
• Obtain document business user test requirements
• Document associated UAT workflows
• Provide UAT requirements to appropriate teams
• Facilitate participate in collaborative enterprise validation test UAT design sessions
• Partner with Business Analysts to create document requirement test cases UAT scenarios
• Manage coordinate the execution of UAT testing types include configuration integration certification user acceptance regression load tests
• Coordinate with IT operations to schedule perform necessary jobs scripts or functions required to support execution of UAT
• Identify develop data requirements to support execution of UAT scenarios
• Monitor measure report metrics based on the results of all UAT
• Measure evaluate test new or modified programs projects to verify captured requirements function conform to established acceptance criteria guidelines
• Write revise verify UAT test standards procedures to attain high standards of user validation acceptance
• Follow established user acceptance test practices
• Abide by EPMO quality standards controls documentation procedures
• Develop maintain EPMO UAT plans manual automated test scripts scenarios for user interface functionality end to end user acceptance and ad hoc testing
• Execute regression tests functional tests data tests as required
• Report track disposition prioritize all reported defects
• 8 years of experience in QA or UAT Systems
• Testing Integration Testing Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing
• Healthcare experience is must; payor experience is must
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools as Word Excel etc
• Automation will be plus
• Knowledge of Healthcare domain is imp to understand the business
• Experience managing offshore
• UAT TESTING COORDINATION EXPERIENCE IS A MUST IN HEALTHCARE PAYOR
• Strong skills in building and maintaining relationships across IT and non IT teams
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel
• Experience with developing and influencing Quality Assurance strategies metrics and statistical process improvement
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.