A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
The Digital Delivery Centre was set up in 2015 to support the client's Digital by Default ambitions. Following the Agile methodology, the services that we deliver have the user’s needs at the forefront. We have grown our capacity in the centre by almost 85% in 18 months, and we are now looking for the right candidates to support our future expansion plans.
This role is a iOS senior software developer with solid software development and user experience design skills. The iOS Senior Software Developer will be working with an on-site client team and will be expected to mentor and share their skills and knowledge across the existing client developers.
● Ensuring the team’s software is designed correctly and continuously tested throughout the
● Driving quality deliverables through automation including tools, process, measurement,
environment and data
● Contributing to the elaboration of user stories in order to achieve viable, testable products with
clearly defined acceptance criteria
● Identifying opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques as part of a
focus on continuous improvement.
You will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
● Solid experience of working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban etc)
● Good knowledge of Java or JVM languages such as Scala, Groovy etc
● Expertise with test automation tools and frameworks
○ UI testing – Selenium or any equivalent front-end browser based testing framework
○ API testing – web services / RESTful (using RestAssured or similar)
○ Gherkin based BDD framework (such as Cucumber)
● Collaborative skills
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Excellent understanding of non-functional requirements, test analysis, software engineering
principles and continuous improvement methods
● Understanding scope and limitations of different test types
● Defect management and Triage process
● Understanding of the benefits and differences between UI/API/Integration and Unit testing
● A good understanding of the following testing approaches:
○ Test data creation and management strategies
○ Exploratory Testing
○ Automated Testing
○ Load / Soak / Performance Testing
○ Usability Testing
○ Security Testing
○ Operational Testing (Stability/Backup and Recovery/DR)
● Good working knowledge of the following:
○ User story creation and elaboration
○ Understanding of how physical architecture affects QA
○ Continuous Delivery
● Experience in using the Atlassian product suite is preferable (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.