At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
• You will design test strategy and goals in line with business requirements
• You will organize the test activities:
o Select right process and tools to integrate within development organization
o Elaborate budget and planning according to project management expectations
o Carry out continuous test process improvement with the help of metrics
o Trace test procedures with the help of test traceability matrix
• You will follow the test activities:
o Check the quality of requirements, how well they are defined
o Check if the team has all the necessary resources to execute the testing activities
o Update project manager regularly about the progress of testing activities
o Prepare the status report of testing activities
• You will represent the team at various level, Interaction with the customers whenever required, interdepartmental meetings
• You may be included in the staffing processes:
o Assess performance of team members
o Proceed to technical interviews of candidates
o Suggest training
• You will ensure that all tested related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
• You hold a Bachelor or Master in Computer sciences or any related studies
• You have at least 3 year experience in a large corporate managing testing of software development and integration
• You are fluent in English, intermediate Dutch and/or French are mandatory
• You have strong knowledge of testing methodologies (ISTQB)
• You have experience with automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber or Gherkin