Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 3+ years of practical experience in QA&Test area
- Scripting/coding/automation skills
- Automation testing using Selenium & Cypress
- Regression testing,
- System testing
- Understanding of enterprise integration patterns and practices
- Familiarity with software development practices including source code management
- Good knowledge of issue/bug tracking systems (e.g. JIRA or TFS)
- Good command of English (both written and verbal)
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum practices
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst certificate
- Microsoft Azure certificates
What duties will help you grow?
- Test Plan documents and Test Status Report documents (as support for test managers)
- Test Cases documentation – preparation and its further ongoing maintenance
- Ongoing maintenance of test records in test management
- Defect reports in bug-tracking systems – submitting and their further ongoing monitoring
- UAT phases documentation (as support for test managers)
- Meeting project deadlines
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).