Job Title: API Test Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Provide Lead QA support for any Enterprise Integration issues this includes 24/7 testing assistance availability to join conference bridges to triage Production issues
- Ability to support systematic Production verification when configuration changes are required Provides valued insight to the Product and Development Teams on Deployment Plans for both major and minor software releases
- Analyzes all manual and automated scripts executed by offshore team members to Performs database validation using SQL Server management studio and SQLite databases to verify merchant data audit logs and data being submitted to external systems including ISOs and card schemes
- Performs Application Programming Interface API Testing of web services to validate the compliance of any new functionality between GP applications and the external ISO system using SOAP UI Coordinating and facilitating the cross functional issues risk resolution at project level
- Develop Enhance and execute automated regression suite using Java Selenium web driver Maven TestNG Cucumber for EI APIs
- Validates static and dynamic security scan reports to ensure security vulnerabilities are addressed and prioritized based on the severity Plans and monitors progress of automation of different test suites using Selenium Cucumber Java Winium API tests etc for merchant boarding application across regions and provide direction to the team
- Gather and Create Documentation for Management approval for Production Candidate releases
- Experience in Test Automation using Selenium including Framework development NodeJS including framework development
- Bachelor s degree preferred 3 years experience in QA testing required
- Willingness to take ownership for own work to continuously improve performance The resource should know SOAP Rest API automation using POSTMAN and SOAP UI
- The resource should be well versed in Selenium Nodejs automation
- Experience in Agile and DevOps methodology
- Should have hands on experience in creating Test Plan Test Strategy Test Estimates Test Requirements and Test Case
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums. We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients. With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.