Location: Chicago, IL
- Strong Insurance and Claims domain knowledge
- Strong exposure to Webservice Testing SOAP and REST
- Strong exposure to Database Base Testing with ability to write SQL Queries
- Good Communication skill and willing to work on onshore offshore model with Individual Contribution
- Automation exposure to UFT and API Automation Testing exposure to PEGA Applications
- Desirable Testing exposure to Document Management FileNet OCR Technologies Captiva Desirable
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.