Are you ready to make the crucial decisions that make all the difference for our clients’ businesses?
As a part of Capgemini, you will be the one to find and apply the right test solutions for our many clients, bringing you a wide variety of projects to work with and conquer.
“This position will put you in the intersection between consultancy and IT and give you endless possibilities to challenge your skills, develop new skills and solve interesting cases together with an international team of fellow experts,” explains Thomas Oxboell, Managing Consultant & Team Manager, QA & Testing CPH.
Join a team of software testing and QA specialists
Stepping into Capgemini – a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, you will become a part of Digital Assurance & Testing. We are a division of 50 colleagues dedicated to software testing and quality assurance services that accelerate our clients’ digital developments.
Depending on where you live, you can join us in either Aarhus or Vallensbæk. Regardless of your primary location, you will divide your time between working on-site with our customers to deliver solutions and working in-house with your peers.
Explore, plan, deliver
Taking part in both small and large projects, you will:
- Communicate with clients, including their system users, software developers, etc. to understand needs and parameters
- Offer and advise clients on the optimal test and automation solutions
- Develop strategies and plans for execution of the solutions
- Identify possible challenges and issues
- Apply and execute tests to then analyse and document results
- Manage defects that are raised during execution – raising the issues with the project team
A solid framework for your processes, your knowledge and your ideas
The projects vary, and you may work alone on some while solving the more complex projects together with your colleagues in the team. No matter what, you can be sure to have all the tools, knowledge and support needed to achieve success.
Joining us, we offer you plenty of online courses and on-site training through our Quality Academy to develop skills in any area you may need. You will also become a part of our community network, connecting you to over 1,000 analysts, test managers, automation experts and other skilled colleagues across the world.
This makes it incredibly easy to brainstorm, share knowledge on everything from scripting to DevOps and run your own initiatives or projects together with talented peers from around the world.
Tester with consultancy skills and business acumen
Collaborating closely with clients and colleagues brings you joy, and you thrive working in different environments and trying your hands at new tasks on a regular basis.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have solid experience with testing, maybe as a consultant, advisor or similar
- Bring knowledge of test design techniques and agile methods – certifications in or familiarity with TMap, ISTQB, JIRA, HP ALM, scripting, DevOps and SAFe is a great advantage
- Can communicate and make technical knowledge understandable to clients in English
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Team Lead Thomas Oxbøll at +45 52 18 90 50. We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your application and resume as soon as possible via the link above.
We look forward to hearing from you!
A global leader at the forefront of innovation
At Capgemini, we collaborate with the world’s leading brands to strengthen their business through innovative consultancy, technology services and digital transformation. We turn disruption into opportunities and allow our clients to succeed in a market increasingly shaped by digital technologies. We have 50 years of experience within our field and count more than 200,000 employees in 40+ countries.