Test Analyst (Banking Domain) – 4 to 6 yrs – Chennai
Responsible for leading and managing the testing effort on one or more applications. Responsible for providing daily coordination of QA tasks, testing of enterprise applications on different platforms and implementation of overall testing standards established by QA-TCoE
1. Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
2. Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
3. Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
4. Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
5. Manages, plans, implements, and deploys testing strategies and activities across projects and testing teams.
6. Manages the implementation of cost effective and "industry best practice" quality assurance and testing solutions while retaining strong levels of quality control.
7. Leads, coordinate, and execute Quality Assurance testing activities for projects and maintenance activities through different phases of software development lifecycle.
8. Assist in test data preparation and management to execute meaningful test scenarios.
9. Coordinate set up of Quality Assurance testing environments required for different types of testing activities.
Soft Skills and other requirements
1. Atleast 10+ years experience in Quality Assurance
2. 5+ years experience in Banking domain
3. Minimum 4 year of any of the following Banking domain experience required:
Core Banking, Digital Banking (Online, Mobile, Transfers), Cards, Payments (P2P,B2C, B2B) , Account Orgination, Customer Onboarding, Customer profiling, Customer Journey, Customer 360.
4. Knowledge in SQL queires and database is an added advantage
5. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
6. Knowledge and understanding of SDLC and Agile/Waterfall methodologies
7. Knowledge and understanding of desktop and Windows server operating systems
8. Self-Initiated and motivated team player and a quick learner
9. Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering/Science (4 yr degree)
Contact : Roshanara Sayyad
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org