Business Area: HMRC Market Unit
Location: Telford based (remote at present), but may be required to travel within the UK
Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
Passion drives us, bleeding-edge technology thrills us and our amassed skills are what make us successful. People, Technology and Innovation is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we are a Microsoft Gold Partner leading the way in Microsoft Solutions. If you don’t want just another Microsoft 365 opportunity, then we are the place for you.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
The role will involve working in a team of testers on the preparation and execution of the ST/ISIT test phases of one or more release based projects.
Reporting to a Team Leader /Test Manager, activities include analysing customer requirements, identifying test cases, writing test scripts, test data preparation and running/recording tests. This role requires an excellent understanding of test techniques and Risk Based Testing (RBT) in order to verify outcomes against the expected results, and record results for use in audit trails, using quality processes and procedures. You will be working closely with key stakeholders to achieve the required business objectives. Checking and assessing requirements, including assessing testability of designs. Creating low-level test plans, test scripts and setting up test data. Running tests, collecting and recording results and then retesting to prove that errors identified have been corrected. Providing regular status reports to the test manager as well as identifying and raising project risks and issues.
• UNIX/Linux, JIRA and Confluence
• Windows, SOAPUI or Postman with XML/JSON Payloads
• Java, Selenium/Cucumber
• Experience of Microservices (WS02, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Wire Logs)
• Experience of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using tool such as GIT and Jenkins
• Experience of SAP (FICA, PI, TRM, PSCD)
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Willing to be mobile within the UK
• Understanding of multiple delivery lifecycles
• Proficient in producing test cases and test data from requirements specifications
• Experience of delivering quality assurance solutions
• Proficient in functional, integration and end-to-end testing using both manual and automated tests
• Proficient in recording results / evidence and the defect management process
• Certified to ISEB / ISTQB Foundation level or equivalent
• Proficient using JIRA and Confluence
• Proficient in API testing using tools such as SOAP UI or Postman, with XML / JSON payloads
• Experience of web automation testing using tools such as Selenium/Cucumber and JAVA
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.