Test Analyst (Unix & Perl) – 2 to 4 yrs -Chennai
- To understand and scope requirements and prepare test scenarios, test conditions and test cases.
- Working with test management tools like Quality Centre (or any other tool), with all the tabs like Requirements, Test Lab, Defect management and reports as well.
- UNIX & Perl Scripting experience
Specification / Skills / Experience:
- Experience in writing SQL queries and DB testing.
- Good knowledge in any RDBMS like Sybase / Oracle/ DB2/SQL Server.
- UNIX and shell programming exp & Perl.
- Good communication skills.
Primary Skills (Must have):
- Perl Scripting
Secondary Skills (Good to have):
- Good Data warehouse concepts.
- Knowledge of writing Medium to complex SQL queries.
- Should be proficient in Manual testing fundamentals.
Contact Person – Shanu Jain
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org