Test Analyst (Selenium) – 4-6 yrs – Bangalore
- Work in an Agile Environment to understand & analyze User stories to take it forward for Automation.
- Analyze user stories from ST & SIT perspective and script it to achieve progression Automation.
- Work on the Technicalities of framework like Customized Reporting , Parallel Execution, continuous integration and overnight Scheduling.
- Manage ownership of automation and lead the automation team by mentoring the team as required.
- Design & implement build tools like Maven and managing JAVA automation projects using them.
- Interact directly with End User Clients / Developers / Bas
- Maintain the Selenium & JAVA automation code and resources in source controls like SVN / Bitbucket over the time for improvements and new features
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JAVA
- Execute automation scripts on different browsers/environments & report defects/results to the team
- Experience in working selenium with TestNG / Junit Frameworks
- Implement Page Objects Model automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA.
Continuous Integration Tool
Experience: 4-6 years
Contact Person: Neha Ghatkar