- Minimum 3 years experience working as test engineer, developer or technical tester, ideally in industries like finance;
- Advantage would be knowledge of agile software development and DevOps;
- Usage of modern tools / framework (Selenium, SonarQube, TOSCA, SoapUI, WireMock);
- Analytical skills, self-responsible working and solution orientation;
- Willingness to continuously learn new testing concepts and improve technical knowledge;
- Fluency in English;
- Good communication skills and team work.
- You are supporting the agile team by automation of test cases (model-based/keyword-driven);
- You are supporting the agile team by manual test cases execution;
- Test plan creation and test case design and execution;
- Execution, analyzing errors, reporting and follow up of defects are part of your daily work;
- You work on test frameworks, interfaces, mocks/stubs and bring up your ideas of improvements;
- You work close together with your collaborators in and outside the scrum team.