Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Job Title: API Tester
Location: Oaks, PA (Remote till Covid ends)
• We are IMS Document management team a fast paced team that provide document management solutions to multiple applications internal clients to store and access documents securely and easily using metadata
• Our product suite includes Doc management API’s Doc Synch and Doc Export
• You are a motivated inquisitive developer with 3 plus years of experience
• You use your skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our internal clients improve the services they provide to Wealth management platform
• Driven by curiosity you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems
• You thrive in a collaborative creative and productive team environment
• You have a penchant for Products
• The work API management integrations and testing for multiple client teams using python scripts and postman collections
• Create large test data sets for testing across platforms
• Writing queries across multiple tables and perform data analysis and profiling skills for the creation of the mapping documents and further discussion with data modelers for the necessary table designs
• Create test automation scripts for testing and help QA team with functional testing
• Support the team in production support and maintenance of product release
• Help the team in deployment using CI/CD pipeline
• Skills: Python scripting, Automation testing, SQL queries, ETL, Agile methodology, Postman collection
• Cloud experience nice to have
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.