Role: Teradata Developer
Exp: 4 to 6 Years
• Development Engineer for Teradata/ETL Qualifications & Experience: 3 to 6 years of experience in analysis, design, development & maintenance of quality product in an ETL process by using Teradata concepts and utilities?
• At least, 2 to 4 years of experience in Teradata and working knowledge of any ETL tool (preferably Informatica)
• Expertise in Teradata architecture, database & data warehouse concepts
• Proficient in Teradata SQL programming and utilities like TPT, BTEQ, FLOAD, MLOAD, TPUMP and FEXPORT.
• Good understanding of RDBMS principles
• Hands on performance tuning, query optimization, file and error-handling, restart mechanism
• Hands on experience on UNIX Shell Scripting and Informatica
• Good communication skills and should be able to collaborate effectively with team for deliverables
• Write efficient queries (SQL) to transform data from staging layer and load the semantic layer
• An effective team player.
• Nice to have the following
o Knowledge of Hadoop framework – Map Reduce, Hive, PIG, Sqoop, Flume etc.Job Duties & responsibilities :
o Design, develop and implement data pipelines involving data fetched from diverse sources and housed in tables and views in the semantic layers