Teradata Developer_ 4 to 6 Years _ Pune
Role: Teradata Developer
• Experience in Data analysis, customizing and implementing Teradata Industry Data Model (FSLDM) in a Strategic Enterprise wide program.
• Capable to convert the Business requirements into high level solution design, Logical / Physical data model and ETL mapping.
• Experience in designing the semantic model (star / snow flake)
• It has to work with and influence all levels of leadership within IT organization and Business partners (clients) to capture/validate requirements and convert into enterprise-wide Information Management solutions.
• Review and approve the analysis and design of applications for medium to high complexity business problems according to user specifications and standards. Assist External Service Providers in developing detail program specifications.
• Good understanding of Data Warehousing/BI concepts such as Dimensional Modeling, ETL, Reporting, Dashboards and Analytics.
• Need to adhere to established project life cycle procedures and principles.
• Should Identify and resolve issues regarding escalations.
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
Primary Skill: Teradata