- Manage and support 24×7 production and development databases and ensure maximum availability of database resources for various applications.
- Perform DBA-related tasks in key areas of System/Database Administration, Backup, Restore, Archive Management, Performance Management and Reporting.
- Manage Capacity Planning, Performance Monitoring & Tuning.
- Responsible for defining strategies for Backup and Recovery techniques, Space, User and Security management.
- Responsible for proactively identifying problems in the Teradata platform and resolution of the same.Implementation experience in Teradata version upgrade, migrations with hands-on exposure to all DBA functions
- Experience working with Teradata Utilities.
- Experience in installing patch sets and upgrading Teradata
- Experience writing SQL queries and exposure to tune the queries
- Knowledge of Logical Data Model and Physical Data Model concepts.
- Teradata DBA
- Database Administration, Backup, Restore, Archive Management, Performance Management and Reporting.