An overview of the role:
We are looking to recruit a Temenos Wealth SME into our Banking and Diversified Financials Practice which as experience on Temenos Transact’s Wealth Management modules.
We’d particularly like to hear from you if you have experience working in Temenos. These roles represent a unique opportunity build your career as a Banking I.T. professional and gain further exposure to some of the world’s top banking institutions.
As a vital part of our business unit, you’ll contribute to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. You will play an active role in defining our practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best to our customers.
Our Banking and Diversified Financials practice helps clients shape, define and deliver banking transformation initiatives across the entire span of the organisation (front office to back office). This encompasses driving process improvement and process digitisation to enhance customer experience and delivery straight-through digital processing and self-service across the bank. Key areas of focus are around wealth management, payments, structured products and money market products.
Why this role?
Some of the tasks you’ll be involved in:
• Provision of specific wealth domain expertise to enable delivery teams
• Working with delivery teams to translate the end user requirements to application/system requirements
• Capturing, analysing and documenting functional requirements
• Reviewing requirements documents offered by the clients
• Business process modelling
• Translating end user application/system requirements and ensuring the delivery team has a thorough understanding of these requirements
• Challenging the business where appropriate to manage expectations and highlight risks/issues
• Preparation of test scenarios and management of integration and system testing
• Configuring Temenos solution for securities, derivatives, Forex products, structured products, forwards and spots, money market products, teller and funds transfer modules
• Identify gaps in functionality of Temenos wealth management suite expected by the client and capture the requirements
• Create business requirement documents and functional specification documents to detail wealth management gaps
• Create Integration documents to detail out interfaces with Temenos wealth management suite
• Conduct trainings on Temenos Transact’s wealth management modules and products
• Collaborate with Temenos to offer feedback to improve wealth management suite’s features in line with industry trends and regulatory compliance
• Lead a team of Temenos experts.
You’ll bring the following:
• Minimum 7+ years’ experience as a Transact wealth management SME with a large organisation.
• Strong analysis skills with wealth Banking expertise, possessing significant work experience and in-depth product knowledge of wealth products like securities, derivatives, forex, forwards, spots etc.
• Develop design specifications on Transact to a good quality within the Software Development Framework adopted by the client.
• Assist the business analysis workstream in explaining how to best use Transact in order to meet the bank’s requirements.
• Analyse the business needs and functional specifications and formalise them into technical specifications.
• Assist the testing team and explain Transact functionalities to the project team.
• Ensure development is done according to the specifications and within time.
• Advise Business Engineering in the best way to set up Transact related business processes and workflows.
• Support ongoing bug fixing for local development.
• Familiarity with GIT, Agile, Scrum in particular and the use of Jira.
• Able to work as Team player as well as independently without any supervision.
• Client facing
• Confident and articulate
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to build relationship with business stakeholders and other team members
• Ability to lead a team.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.