An overview of the role:
We are looking to recruit a number of Temenos Common and Accounting / Subject Matter Experts (SME) into our Banking and Diversified Financials Practice.
This role represents a unique opportunity build your career as a Banking I.T. professional and gain further exposure to some of the world’s top banking institutions.
As a vital part of our business unit, you’ll contribute to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. You will play an active role in defining our practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best to our customers.
Our Banking and Diversified Financials practice helps clients shape, define and deliver banking transformation initiatives across the entire span of the organisation (front office to back office). This encompasses driving process improvement and process digitisation to enhance customer experience and delivery straight-through digital processing and self service across the bank. Key areas of focus are around sales (origination) and servicing.
Knowledge & Experience:
• 15+ years of experience
• Extensive experience working with Temenos T24 Core Banking Platform
• In-depth knowledge of Functional Architecture of T24
• Strong knowledge in Common and Accounting modules of T24
• Experience to setting up GL in T24
• Knowledge and experience in Process Workflow module of T24
• Experience in providing Functional Expertise T24 implementations
• Experience and knowledge in parametrizing and configuring products in T24
• Ability to identify dependencies across different modules and functional areas and provide recommendations
• Overall ownership of the functional solution
• Responsible for planning and coordinating Product Setup and Configuration changes in T24
• Monitor the progress of Configuration changes
• Status and risk reporting.
• Strong team player
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and willing to go the extra miles to meet the project timelines/goals
• Well organized with attention to detail.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.