TEM Test Analyst_4 to 6 Years_Pune
• Implement solutions in Dev/Test environments in AWS Cloud Environments
• Understand and assess the dev/test environment requirements from stakeholders including infra, interface and data flow requirements and build the dev/test environments in AWS cloud infrastructure to align with the requirements.
• Co-ordinate various stakeholders like Release management, Development teams, Vendor teams, Testing teams in-terms of Environment outages, deployment tasks and scheduled environment activities.
• Perform and support any technical deployment activities through runbook approach on the Banking applications hosted on the dev/test environments.
• Support the development stakeholders to set-up development environments, access provisioning, tools and interfaces for development work.
• Design the necessary data sets at different stage of the environment provisioning process.
• Provide support to the testing teams across various testing stages and ownership of ALM defect resolutions.
• Support the Bank’s Release Deployment team in preparing implementation plans for Production/Pre-Production deployments and subsequent testing.
• Ensure high environment availability on dev/test environments.
• Implement deployment tools and CI tools like GoCD and configure applications
Required Skills • Should have 2-4 years hands on experience in Test Environment Management Tools Set and SCM concepts.
Specification / Skills / Experience (Candidate specification, skills etc):
• Should have working experience on Software Configuration Management and Devops tools like GIT, BitBucket, GoCD, Jenkins
• Knowledge on Infrastructure Concepts, Architectural concepts of enterprise architecture and experience in AWS Cloud elements.
• Knowledge of automation framework like Terraform, Puppet is preferred.
• Be familiar with and understand how to troubleshoot issues with Application servers like Jboss/Websphere and Messaging services like MQ.
• Should have knowledge of infrastructure elements like RHEL servers, windows servers, Oracle Databases, SQL servers, SSL certificates.
• Exposure to Banking applications like Temenos, HID, Experian is added advantage.
• Should have good communication and interpersonal skills. Should be able to co-ordinate activities with various stakeholders and vendors across geography.
Required Experience 2 – 4 Years
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Devops tools like GIT, BitBucket, GoCD, Jenkins
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
- Experience in relevant industry / domain