Test Environment Management Test Analyst_2 to 4 Years_Hyderabad
Competent in Distributed Platforms (Windows, Unix etc..)
• Competent in any of the environment management tools in the market (Plutora, Envo8 etc..)
• Competent in automated build and deployment tools (Jenkins etc..).
• Knowledge of Service Virtualisation Platforms (LISA, HP, Parasoft etc..).
• Database (Oracle, DB2) and Middleware experience.
• CI/CD experience (Chef, Puppet etc..).
• Develop process to track test environments required for QA.
• Create short-term plans to deliver environments to support sprint-based development.
• Coordinate activities of release engineers to automate the setup and configuration of test environments.
• Monitor and guarantee uptime of test environments.
• Provide ongoing support for test environments.
• Communicate test environment availability to project management and quality assurance.
• Develop KPIs to track efficacy of test environment delivery efforts.
• Resolve conflicts between teams competing for limited testing resources.
• Move test environment activities toward a goal of 100% automation.
• Provide estimates for on boarding of new projects to test environments.
• Design systems to support continuous delivery and adapt test environment management to support on-demand, self-service automation.
• Forecast environment requirements based on anticipated future demand from multiple application development teams..
• Flexible to Work in different shift/Week ends/Holidays.
Specification / Skills / Experience (Candidate specification, skills etc):
- Database (Oracle, DB2) and Middleware experience.
- CI/CD experience (Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Plutora, Envo8
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Devops tools like GIT, BitBucket, GoCD, Jenkins
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
- Experience in relevant industry / domain