Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Minimum of 10 years as industry practitioner.
- Evidence of software integration or extended automation program leadership.
- Multi industry experience and international project experience.
- Programme design and execution. Business case development.
- Technical solution design and technical application.
- Solution pricing and commercial terms. Agility and negotiation skills.
- Stakeholder Management: Is the technology face-off to clients during engagement digital transformation activities (transition, transformation and run) and manages client technology stakeholders during engagement delivery.
What duties will help you grow?
- Operates across a portfolio of engagements to ensure successful transition to proposed digital solutions. Support the bid teams while putting together the offer.
- Drives digital transformation of engagements (supporting TIO where present).
- Ensures proper Change control mechanism is embedded in commercial agreement.
- Ensures delivery of solutioned functionality on time, and at or below budgeted cost, with minimal disruption.
- Drives technology led competitiveness and value realisation project portfolio for engagements.
- Ensures technical balance through due consideration of cost vs value. Root cause analysis to ensure problem solving rather than symptom patching.
- Manages exceptions / gaps in technology portfolio, applying internal company's procedures.
- Ensures compliance with DGEM:Tech technology portfolio and raises demand requests to enhance DGEM:Tech.
- Adopts and delivers solution design / implementation plans created by Digital Architect.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
• We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world -changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
• Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
• Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.