Our client- one of the largest banks in the world – is offering products and services across personal, corporate, and investment banking, credit cards, and wealth management, with a strong presence in the UK and the US.
As a Business Analyst, you will work on Front Office Technology. That belongs to Risk, Finance, and Treasury (RFT) team responsible for providing Risk and Pricing capabilities primarily to the Investment Bank business units for several asset classes (Rates Linear, Rates Options, FX, Credit, etc).
What will you be doing?
- Assist in all relevant stages of the Project’s lifecycle including analysis, design, test & deployment/go-live
- Lead UAT testing and follow-through to closure any post-implementation issues
- Define and interpret requirements and roadmaps for delivery effective working relationships with key stakeholders and sponsors within global business units and delivery teams, particularly across Front Office trading areas
- Identify and act on opportunities to deliver efficiencies, reduce timescales and improve flows between business areas
- Maintain and build partnerships with level 1, level 2 support and other IT areas
- Ensure compliance with internal and external (regulatory) standards within the team
What we’re looking for:
- Experience as a developer, business analyst, middle office analyst or trading support analyst
- Derivative product knowledge and previous experience in pricing, market risk management
- A good team player with excellent communication skills in English – verbal & written and
- Advanced Excel, Data migration & Data/Gap Analysis
- Analytical thinking
Skills that will help you in the role:
- University degree, with high mathematical and computing content e.g. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Physics
- Experience working in an investment banking environment and directly with traders/trading or risk management systems
- Experience with SQL
Where will you be working?
The job requires frequent travelling to Prague (appr. 2 days/week). Please consider this before applying to the job post!
Please send us your resume ONLY if you are resided either in the Czech Republic or in Hungary!