Capgemini is looking for Development Managers with API/Apigee experience.
- Proven ability to work with onshore and offshore teams
- The ideal candidate should have a strong development background with recent management experience
- Ability to work with Project Managers and others in the context of larger projects to ensure coordination of delivery clear communication with stake holders represent the development team to non development professionals obtain feedback back to the team to represent the development team to external development organizations counterparts
- Scheduling Establishment of schedules
- Sprint management reporting on schedule ensure visibility and transparency ensure successful deployment and delivery
- Expert knowledge of agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of process development and release management
- Strong experience in team collaboration
- Expert knowledge of all phases of the SDLC
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Deep understanding of business and technical processes and how they support clients business
- Desire to grow yourself and others
- Ability to independently make decisions in the context of a larger strategic vision
- Team player where not afraid to jump on issues for quick resolutions
- API experience is a MUST
- Cloud experience a plus Apigee experience is a plus
- Financial experience is a plus
10 years of minimum experience
Strong Data Analysis Skills Self-motivated works well both independently and collaboratively
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.