- Develop structured and high-quality user documentation, standard operating procedures, and other technical documentation with minimal supervision.
- Understand product design and new product development process.
- Carry out technical writing functions independently.
- Accomplish assigned tasks using own discretion and judgment as to the specific approach or technique.
- Follow Technical Writing style guides and DITA concepts.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to obtain information, resolve problems, and ensure timely reviews.
- Complete tasks without ongoing direction, revisions, or corrections from seniors.
- Work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to produce quality user documentation.
- Graduate/Post-graduate (Fulltime).
- Extensive experience in technical writing (Minimum 4 years).
- Experience on authoring tools like Adobe Technical Communication Suite, MS office, Madcap, DITA XML Editors.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Fluency in English is critical.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Knowledge of Technical Writing Style guides
- Knowledge of developing structured documentation.