• Develop structured and high-quality user documentation, standard operating procedures, and other technical documentation with minimal supervision.
• An excellent ability to edit written materials to form technically accurate and grammatically correct information.
• An ability to understand the application functionality – concept, navigation, field functions, button functions and so on.
• Edit diagrams, charts, and process flows to illustrate the modified content.
• Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set writing standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
• Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
• Communicate with cross-functional teams to obtain information, resolve problems, and ensure timely reviews.
• Complete tasks without ongoing direction, revisions, or corrections from seniors.
• Work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to produce quality user documentation.