Sr Author- Technical Writers – Analyst – Bangalore
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- Responsible for Impact Analysis, Estimation, Authoring, research of information related to authoring updates of the Bombardier system. Executes the above activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create/revise the work units to meet the manual requirements
- Performs quality assurance of one’s own input to validate the accuracy, coverage and completeness of the information provided by various data sources
- Uses standards and guideline as defined to check authoring quality. Looks into changes to each work product on a daily basis.
- Double-checks own/others inputs with standard tools and guidelines.
- Implements any changes to authoring procedure effectively
- Performs tasks in line with the written procedures under minimum guidance and supervision.
- Has proficient knowledge of two or more manuals towards the delivery and supports in doing peer reviews
- The role holder must comply with all the Quality Management System (QMS), Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS) requirements and guidelines of the organization
- Experience in Aircraft Line Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul, Manufacturing, Assembly and testing of various Aircraft systems.
- From Aerospace industry / Airlines background having experience in Supply Chain Management, Materials procurement process departments.
- Exposure to Aviation / Automotive industry practices and standards
- Knowledge on S1000D, ATA 100 / iSpec 2200 and ACEMA is preferred
Primary skills: Sr Author- Technical Writers
Job Location: Bangalore