Location – Mumbai
- Develop structured and high-quality user documentation, standard operating procedures, and other technical documentation with minimal supervision.
- An excellent ability to edit written materials to form technically accurate and grammatically correct information.
- An ability to understand the application functionality – concept, navigation, field functions, button functions and so on.
- Edit diagrams, charts, and process flows to illustrate the modified content.
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set writing standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to obtain information, resolve problems, and ensure timely reviews.
- Complete tasks without ongoing direction, revisions, or corrections from seniors.
Work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to produce quality user documentation.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in English or in any other related field
- 4 or more years of experience in technical writing
- Extensive experience in working on SharePoint platform
Experience on authoring tools like Adobe Technical Communication Suite, MS office, Madcap, DITA XML Editors.