Are you ready to challenge yourself with test scripting for an infinite array of solutions, platforms and environments?
Working with us, you take part in projects for a variety of clients, all with different parameters, set-ups and needs for which you create the right solutions.
Join a team of software testing and QA specialists
Stepping into Capgemini – a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation – you will become a part of Quality Assurance & Testing. We are a division of 50 colleagues dedicated to software testing and quality assurance services that accelerate our clients’ digital developments.
Depending on where you live, you can join us in either Aarhus or Vallensbæk. Regardless of your primary location, you will divide your time between working on-site with our customers and working in-house with your peers to deliver solutions.
Script, apply, execute
Taking part in both small and large projects, you will:
- Communicate with clients, including their system users, software developers, etc. to understand needs and parameters
- Script/code tests and automations
- Apply and execute tests and automations
- Identify and resolve errors that are raised during execution – raising the issues with the project team
A solid framework for your processes, your knowledge and your ideas
The projects vary, and you may work alone on some while solving the more complex projects together with your colleagues in the team. No matter what, you can be sure to have all the tools, knowledge and support needed to achieve success.
Joining us, we offer you plenty of online courses and on-site training through our Quality Academy to develop skills in any area you may need. You will also become a part of our community network, connecting you to over 1,000 analysts, test managers, automation experts and other skilled colleagues across the world.
This makes it incredibly easy to brainstorm, share knowledge on everything from scripting to DevOps and run your own initiatives or projects together with talented peers from around the world.
Experienced developer with an eye for quality
Details and quality are always front and centre in your work. You also thrive working both independently as well as with others – both colleagues and clients.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have solid experience as a software developer, technical tester, test architect or similar
- Are fluent in one or more of the following: C#, Python, Java, Visio Basic
- Are familiar with or have certifications in TMap, ISTQB, JIRA, HP ALM, scripting, DevOps and SAFe – though it is not a must
- Can communicate and make technical knowledge understandable to clients in English
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Team Lead Thomas Oxbøll at +45 52 18 90 50. We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your application and resume as soon as possible via the link above.
We look forward to hearing from you!