Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- You have proven experience in supporting Citrix end-user environment
- You have proven experience in supporting a Windows end-user environment, including application delivery both on Virtual Desktop (VDI) as well as physical machines
- You have sufficient knowledge of the common office applications to be able to deliver application support to end-users
- You keep on spotting opportunities for simplification and automation
- You have a customer-oriented attitude with good communication skills both written and verbally
- You are a team player. You strongly believe that being part of a team is a strength
- You are fluent in English
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Awareness of IT Security Principals and overall understanding of IT Service Management; Experience with Win10 (OS / upgrade / …) is a plus
- You have SCCM experience including baseline management and custom reporting
What duties will help you grow?
- The department is currently looking for a support specialist with strong technical knowledge in a Citrix end-user environment to strengthen its team.
- Incident, request and problem management (2nd and 3rd line support); Provide application support for our internal client base
- Deploy applications, debug and solve related problems on Citrix, physical and virtual workstations
- Maintenance and monitor the infrastructure components
- Apply standard operating procedures and actively contribute to continuously improve operational processes
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).