Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- You have proven experience with Ivanti Tools
- You have proven experience in supporting Citrix end-user environment
- You have proven experience in supporting a Windows end-user environment, including application delivery both on Virtual Desktop (VDI) as well as physical machines
- You have sufficient knowledge of the common office applications to be able to deliver application support to end-users
- You keep on spotting opportunities for simplification and automation
- You have a customer-oriented attitude with good communication skills both written and verbally
- You are a team player. You strongly believe that being part of a team is a strength
- You are fluent in English
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Awareness of IT Security Principals and overall understanding of IT Service Management
- Experience with Win10 (OS / upgrade / …) is a plus
- You have SCCM experience including baseline management and custom reporting
What duties will help you grow?
Our client from financial sector is currently looking for a support specialist to provide client support via phone and/or jira.
- Incident, request and problem management (2nd and 3rd line support)
- Provide application support for our internal client base
- Deploy applications, debug and solve related problems on Citrix, physical and virtual workstations
- Maintenance and monitor the infrastructure components
- Apply standard operating procedures and actively contribute to continuously improve operational processes
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide.
One of the teams is Cloud and Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our landing page.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).