Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent knowledge of French (C1+)
- Good knowledge of English (B2)
- Engineering technical background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Customer service skills
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of electrical subjects
- Experience with Photovoltaics
What duties will help you grow?
- Handling technical product queries from partners and providing technical support to partners during the installation and design phase of photovoltaic installations
- Responsible for Customer Support concerning technical issues for PV Modules and PV Inverters
- Assisting during the configuration of solar systems
- Answering advanced technical support questions about solar systems installation and maintenance
- Handling technical failures occurring on the installation, providing complete troubleshooting and documenting them within required time in the CRM system, flag open cases and close in timely manner
- Handling customers’ complaints, assigning partners, managing interactions
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).