– Minimum 1 year of experience in programming and SQL queries;
– Knowledge of the French language at an average level;
– Programming – Basic;
– Windows Applications – Basic;
– Windows Networking – Basic;
– SQL – Intermediate/Advanced;
– Microsoft SQL/Oracle/DB2 – constitute an advantage, working with software;
development IDEs and tools;
– Code troubleshooting (debugging), database querrying, user/client communication, adaptability to new environments, team player.
– Find and fix software bugs based on user reported problems;
– Provide workarounds and solutions;
– New features implementation – coding, testing and launch;
– Various application maintenance tasks.
What We Offer
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings);
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts);
- Modern office with free fresh coffee and fruits ;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Play areas and team building activities;
- Long term career development programs.