Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent knowledge of German (C1+);
- Good knowledge of English (B2);
- Engineering technical background;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Customer service skills;
What duties will help you grow?
- Provide technical support to client’s partners during the installation and design phase of photovoltaic installations;
- Answer technical support questions about solar systems installation and maintenance;
- Handling technical failures occurring on the installation, providing complete troubleshooting and documenting them within required time in the system;
- Customer RMA (Return Material Authorization) handling including assigning RMA numbers from CRM system, entering RMA’s in the CRM system, flag open RMA’s and close in timely manner;
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).