Are you a Technical Solution Architect looking for the best growth and development opportunities?
If so, join our global team consisting of thousands of highly skilled IT professionals and get the future you want together with us!
Why join Capgemini Finland?
We want our people to grow with us and enjoy their work. We offer you an opportunity to work with meaningful and impactful projects, supported by highly skilled colleagues, family-friendly culture and benefits, reasonable working hours and motivating learning and development opportunities. You will be getting an excellent opportunity to develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model and training programs as well as the network of experienced professionals across the globe.
We are proud of our values and commitment to by 2030 become a net zero emission company and help our customers save 10 million carbon tons. This is your chance to get involved in exciting projects in a global company and really make a difference!
Our Helsinki office offers you the perfect opportunity for relaxation by having a gym and a 17 m long swimming pool with spa area. Alternatively, you are free to work with our Lappeenranta office as your home base, as well.
The technical architect role positions itself within our Digital People Unit. In your role you participate in our key account deliveries including sales cases. Your responsibility is to build a solution as per requirements by clients and offer new solutions for our clients. In sales work you need to understand client needs and technical landscape and based on that create a solution proposal.
In your role you also participate in hands-on delivery work with our clients, planning improvements for their business and creating solutions with them.
What is required for the role:
- Experience in solution architecture role for at least 5 years
- Client delivery experience in enterprise environment
- Developer skills with at least some experience in Java and other up-to-date technologies in stack, as the role involves some hands-on development as part of the team
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
To be successful in this role, we expect that you have one or more of the following qualifications:
- Understanding specific areas of digital solutions, e.g., Cloud solutions or CRM solutions
- Basic understanding of Infrastructure solutions as part of total solutioning
- Experience in sales processes
- Experience in working with colleagues from other cultures
- Finnish language is very much appreciated but not an absolute requirement
- Having previous consulting experience
In summary, we expect you to have a long experience in creating digital solutions, including technical solution architecture. On top of that you’re capable of adopting new technologies rapidly.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with us! We would like to hear from you even today, however the latest by January 31st, 2022. For more information, you can contact Kari Lahtinen (firstname.lastname@example.org; +358 40 730 1946)