Title: Technical Senior Manager – MicroServices and Lead Java Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC ( Remote until Covid)
- Technical Lead with 10 years of experience with last 2 years with technology transformation experience using Java Spring framework
- Must have mix of Core Java J2EE Springboot Hibernate SOAP and RESTful web services MongoDB
- Deep understanding of a micro services architecture including professional experience in the design build and operations of Micro services in a production environment
- Experience designing REST APIs and implementing RESTful web services
- Experience in designing data persistence system using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS MongoDB Oracle DB
- Good understanding of SCRUM Agile methodology
- Experience in the management of IT professionals
- Excellent communication skills
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.