Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
As a Technical Security Consultant you will be joining a team delivering complex projects in the area of security. Your job will be to deliver an added value through executing assigned activities varying from designing to building and maintaining security environments focusing on up-time, access, control and network aspects using automation and configuration management tools.
- Provides Security consultancy, expertise and training at an experienced team leader level; able to build processes as well as enforce them
- Contributes to contract compliance work
- Supports the implementation and maintenance of Security systems within the business
- Suggests corrective actions
- Tracks findings from previous audits through to closure
- Provides advice and guidance about Security matters to accounts or to a delivery centre
- Builds, designs and executes the analysis and tools required to drive process improvements on discrete projects or accounts
- Creates Security-related reports (such as problem trend analyses, process metric reports and client alert summaries) that are visible at senior management level
- Manages one or more Security control mechanisms
What’ll make You special
- Expert knowledge of Office 365 including understanding SSO concept within the environment.
- Solid expertise in Wintel administration
- Solid expertise in managing Active Directory
- Understanding of Cloud technology
- Knowledge of Active Directory Federations Services – Azure AD Connect in particular
- Awareness of GDPR regulations
- Very good command of English language (C1).
- Experience in Forefront Identity Management is desirable
- Effective communication skills
- Able to train people up to senior levels in Security and control matters
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized with ability to work with the minimum of supervision
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.