You want to be a leader for exciting technical projects. You want to work with advanced solutions and be able to influence. You want to work in the Infrastructure segment and with the latest within project management. Then Capgemini is the right employer for you.
The modern technical project manager is always faced with new exciting challenges. Challenges to translate and connect the business demands of the operation to a technical solution that makes the use visible to the client. You will be along for the whole ride from concept stage to finished project. Our position on the market often puts us in the center of innovative and socially important projects. The role requires you to:
- Create technical solutions
- Lead the project team from concept stage to delivery
- Implement advanced infrastructure solutions
- Be the link that connects the client and project team visualizing the solution and creating an understanding for all parties
- Moving the project forward, lead the team members and strengthen the ties to the client
We are looking for someone who has been on a journey.
- You probably have a M sc. in engineering or corresponding professional experience for at least two years
- You have a genuine interest in solving technical problems together with others and to see growth of your team members
- Naturally you have worked with methodologies such as Prince2 and PPM
- You have a deep technical interest and get excited about the latest methods within Clouding Computing, Network, Storage, Data Center Consolidation and there´s no harm in you having experience from Cyber Security as well
- You are the type of person who likes to create new technical solutions within Infrastructure and we think that you have done this before as a consultant
- You might have experience of Transformation, and if you haven´t you might be familiar with Transition or Workplace Services
- It doesn´t end here, you want to be both communicative and productive and because of this you are proficient in both Swedish and English and have a well-developed and strategic way of working
- We have customers in several locations and countries. Hence you might be working not only in the area where you live which is why you preferably live in Malmö, Gothenburg or Stockholm
- Finally, we believe that you´re a strong individual with a communicative and positive attitude helping you succeed in your role as a consultant
Our customers sets high demands on Capgemini. We love it, because we believe that it is a prerequisite for being able to evolve and stay a leading supplier of IT services both in Sweden and globally. Our consultants are committed and we offer infinite opportunities for both personal and professional growth. You will have the opportunity to work with knowledgeable colleagues from around the world and deliver solutions to global companies.
With more than 190,000 people in over 40 countries and operative for 50 years, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Welcome with your application!
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. Click the link below to go directly to the application:
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions:
Name : Moa Tollstam
Telephone: +46 71115445
Name : Roseanna Schultz
Telephone: +46 761396065
Name : Claes Bystedt
Telephone: +46 853685346