Do you get energized while managing challenging projects and you like to be the one who drives fast paced cloud and DevOps deliveries, while keeping our customer satisfaction to the maximum?
If these words resonate well with you, then you might be the Technical Project Manager we are looking for!
You will join a team of Project Execution professionals, formed by project managers and/or release managers. As Technical Project Manager, you are responsible for driving project delivery and making sure it will meet its objectives. You will work with Capgemini global delivery capabilities – teams could be located onsite, offshore or in other locations. You will utilize Agile and DevOps best practices to work effectively with top Finnish companies.
Skills and experience
We hope that you are a professional who digs into the important details, is not afraid to “get hands dirty” with technical details while also being able to see the overall view and coordinate multiple aspects of a delivery with different stakeholders. You are not expected to be a developer but expected to understand different technologies and architectures at a level that is needed for efficient project planning and control activities.
Required experience and skillset:
- Prior work experience in project management in application development projects and client delivery (min. 3 years)
- Understanding of different technologies and architectures
- Experience delivering projects with Agile/SAFe methodologies
- Experience delivering customized software projects
- Active approach and drive
- Sales-oriented mindset and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills in both Finnish and English
- Ability to work with targets and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
We value experience/knowledge in any of the following:
Project management related certifications (such as SAFe, Scrum Master, PMP)
Knowledge and practical applications of System Development Life Cycle concepts
Experience as release manager in Agile/DevOps delivery initiatives
Knowledge (even better if hands-on) in concepts of CI/CD and related tooling
- Experience in working with DevOps set-ups
- Experience in Financial Services sector projects
We also appreciate experience from different business sectors and IT-consulting. To feel at home with us you should have excellent team spirit and passion to learn and develop your skills further. We give you the freedom to do your work but we expect you to be self-driven and worth the trust.
We offer an interesting working environment with our international team and challenging opportunities with leading client organizations. You will get an excellent opportunity to further develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model. We also offer you competitive compensation paired with a flexible and balanced work-life relationship.
Apply now or the latest by December 6th!
Not sure yet?
For more information, you may contact our Head of Project Execution Joanna Luukkonen (email@example.com).
We’re excited to hear from you!