Capgemini is one of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide, Capgemini was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with almost 145,000 people across the globe and 2014 revenues over €10.57 billion. At Capgemini Financial Services, we are passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Our network of 24,000 professionals serving financial services collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership to our clients worldwide. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model.For more information please visit www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time Job
Job Location: NYC, NY
Role: Technical Project Manager
Capgemini is looking for someone who can help managing various projects, initiatives, issues, work with other workstreams, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
· Good Understanding of current enterprise technology (Must have technical back-ground!).
· Solid understanding in application development life cycle
· Be able to work in fast-pace, Agile environment with a large team of developers and technical staffs.
· Be able to develop application development sprints and project plans with limited guidelines and information.
· Good writing and presentation skill
· Prior experience at major investment banks.
· Team player and be able to work with tech leads
· PMP or equivalent certification
· Be able to use Jira, Quality Center, Service Now, and other application development life cycle tools effectively.
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now